We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
However, you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value for next time purchase.
If the problem is major, you can choose a refund or replacement in two weeks from purchase day. In a condition, you agree with:
• Kept in the original paper case and staples from original packaging,
• Hasn’t removed or changed any of the staples from original packaging.
• Hasn’t opened the original packaging of antique coins and touched it directly.
• Hasn’t replaced the original product and keep in the same condition as when you received them.
• Buyer pays return postage.
• Offer purchase document – receipt.
If conditions don’t match the return policy, you may not receive a full refund.